Embryolab Fertiltiy Clinic | located in Thessaloniki Greece
About The Provider
- The provider is Embryolab Fertility Clinic, whose registered office is at Institute of Reproductive Sciences, Ethikis Antistaseos 173-175, Kalamaria, Thessaloniki, Greece
- The free IVF cycle will be offered in Embryolab Fertility Clinic
Entering the Competition
- The competition is open to individuals/couples globally, except employees of IVF Babble and their close relatives and anyone connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Entrants must be aged between 21-48 years and have a BMI between 18-33.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via ivfbabble.com.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight GMT 5 January 2024. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entrants must enter via IVF Babble’s website
Is the free IVF open to everyone
The free IVF is open to any single woman or couples (in the case of a couple, the consent of both spouses or civil partners is required, a marriage certificate, a civil partnership contract or a notarial deed in accordance with Greek law.)
We are offering one free cycle of IVF or Donation or Cryopreservation (according to your needs, medical history and Embryolab physicians opinion/recommendation)
The winner will be the successful applicant of one full cycle of IVF.
This includes as appropriate:
- Initial consultation
- Blood tests, semen analysis and scans (if travel in the Clinic)
- Egg collection with sedation
- Blastocyst culture (in case of fertilization)
- Embryoscope / Timelapse imaging
- Embryo transfer
- Freezing of any suitable quality blastocyst embryos for one year
- Review Consultation if needed
The cycle does not include:
- Sperm donation from sperm bank of your preference
- If the winners wish to add additional services that are clinically appropriate to their cycle, these can be paid for by the winner in addition to their free cycle.
- The cycle does not include travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred.
- The cycle is as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by IVF Babble in accordance to their terms and conditions. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by telephone or by post within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the cycle and choose a replacement winner.
- Embryolab Fertility Clinic reserves the right to request proof of age of any winner and demographic data.
- \The treatment cycle can happen as quickly as can be arranged, but at the latest must commence within 6 months of the initial offer of a free cycle.
- Embryolab Fertility Clinic reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by IVF Babble.
- IVF Babble and Embryolab Fertility Clinic’s decisions in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by Greek law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Greece.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, both online and published, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Greece’s Data Protection Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.