US marketing agency, Fertility Bridge will host its first ever virtual fertility conference on November 2 from 12 noon to 5pm (EST time) and IVF babble will be there as part of World Fertility Day
The TTCON: A Virtual (In)Fertility Conference will take place via Zoom and anyone experiencing fertility issues are invited to attend.
The conference is aimed to help arm future, former, and current fertility patients with detailed information about infertility as well as the opportunity to connect with others who are also having difficulties starting their family.
The fully, online-only conference features five, board-certified reproductive endocrinologists from across the United States and six infertility advocates from across the globe, with topics ranging from recurrent miscarriage to donor egg IVF.
Gain knowledge from experts in the fertility world
Griffin Jones, founder of Fertility Bridge, said: “Our goal with TTCON is to provide a place for people to come together – from their couches, their homes, the coffee shop, wherever – to hear from some of the most knowledgeable experts in the field.
“There’s so much information out there now, it can be overwhelming for patients and prospective patients to know what actually holds value and is accurate.”
Participants will have the ability to actively participate during the remote conference as well by utilising the conference chat feature, poll function, and more.
“Participants can ask panellists questions they may not have the opportunity to ask before an initial fertility consult or during an appointment,” Griffin said.
Not only will participants hear from experts, but they’ll also hear from women who have walked the path of infertility themselves. In fact, the conference MC is Karen Jeffries of Hilariously Infertile, who is an author, comedian, and infertility advocate.
Griffin said: “We are here because of this community, stand up for people is a core value of Fertility Bridge, so giving TTC (trying to conceive) advocates a platform to share their stories, wasn’t even a question of if, but how.”
TTCON topics include:
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss: Wading through the Grief of Miscarriage and Infertility, Dr Nichole Barker
- Navigating the IVF Journey: How Do I Know What Choices to Make? Dr Serena H. Chen
- Getting to the Bottom of It: Infertility Diagnosis and Testing, Dr Roohi Jeelani
- Totally Toxic: The Impact of Toxins on Fertility, Dr Lora Shahine
- How the Decision to Use Donor Eggs Changed My Life Forever, Victoria Nino from Expecting Anything
- Paving a Path for Patient Advocacy, Tia Gendusa and Lindsay Fischer from Infertile AF
- World Fertility Day, Tracey Bambrough and Sara Marshall-Page from IVF Babble
- Support Groups and Insurance Coverage, Rebecca Flick from RESOLVE
- MC, Karen Jeffries of Hilariously Infertile
“This information and chance to connect with someone else going through a very similar path could change someone’s life,” Griffin said.
Fertility Bridge is inviting participants and others interested to join a private Facebook group to ask questions beforehand and connect with others in the infertility community. Email email@example.com for more information.
Tickets are $60, but we are so excited to announce that for the next 24 hours only, using IVFBABBLE as a discount code, you can get a $50 discount and purchase your tickets for just $10 only!
To learn more about TTCON, visit here